Will Educator Leaders Summit be postponed to a later date?
With evolving public health risks, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Educator Leaders Summit from 7 April 2020 to 24 September 2020. We will be advising agenda changes as soon as they become available. Kindly note that we made the decision in abundance of caution and care for the safety of all our attendees, sponsors, speakers and employees. New event details will be communicated via email and on https://www.theeducatoronline.com/k12 shortly.
How will the change of dates affect my booking?
All event tickets and sponsorship agreements will automatically be postponed to 24 September 2020.
I am a speaker and have made travel arrangements, who do I contact?
If you have made travel arrangements please contact your travel agent or airline to alter your itinerary to 24 September. For any other questions, you can contact us on email@example.com or call 02 8437 4722.
Which measurements are you taking to ensure the safety at future events?
Following the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and our medical consultants, we’re taking additional precautions to minimise the risk of the novel COVID-19 outbreak with the following steps:
- Providing additional sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent event locations
- Working in unison with event partners to increase frequency of cleaning and sanitation of event locations
- Monitoring the health and travel status of all employees and speakers
- Communicating hygiene best practices to delegates, speakers and staff members
- Ensuring that we have additional medical personnel at event sites who monitor the health and wellbeing of all attendees
Can I share my event ticket with a colleague?
Traditionally event tickets are non-transferrable, however, under the circumstances we are happy to accept this.