Building innovative learning environments that support and enhance student learning is a key priority for education leaders. Learn from the Australian Education Awards winners and finalists as they discuss how they designed learning spaces that reflect changing pedagogy and had a positive impact on student learning.
- Examples of the latest innovation in learning spaces
- Redesigning learning spaces on a budget
- Change management and implementation processes to transition into a new space
- Understanding the science behind the design – what type of design are you aiming for and why?
- The impact of learning designs outside off the classroom
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the learning environment