The word ‘innovation’ is widely used, but how can teachers deliver on authentic innovation in the classrooms to implement effective learning outcomes? In this panel, Australian Education Awards winners and finalists will share the strategies in curriculum design that are pushing the boundaries of education in new and creative ways.
- Practical examples of successful innovations within curriculum programs
- Creating designs that suit all learners and enable them to excel in their areas of interest
- Developing a flexible and creative design whilst adhering to curriculum restrictions
- Building capacity to nurture innovation within schools
- What can we do as leaders to change education to be more like the real world and give students the skills they need to succeed?