The education sector is changing – fast – and successful school leaders need to juggle competing priorities to remain relevant and deliver exceptional outcomes…for both students and staff.
From managing curriculum reform to implementing emerging technologies to attracting and developing talented teachers and promoting student wellbeing, there’s plenty to talk about – and it’s all on the agenda at the 2020 Educator Leaders Summit at L’Aqua in Sydney on Thursday 24th September.
This essential one-day event is the ONLY place to hear real-life stories and strategies from the winners of the Australian Education Awards, including the Principals of the Year – advice no innovative school leader or decision-maker should miss.
- Hear forecasts for the future of Australian education from the Principals of the Year
- Learn how to design the latest learning spaces with impact – on a tight budget
- Find out how to tailor professional learning programs to meet individual teachers’ needs
- Discover best practice methods to implement the latest digital technology
- Learn how to identify mental illness in students – and design wellbeing programs that work
- Hear how creative curriculum design is pushing the boundaries of education
- Discuss future-focused learning including coding, robotics and the latest STEM activities
- Get real-life advice on which innovative initiatives actually work – and which don’t